The following are our statements of how we follow the requirements of PCI Level 4 Compliance:
Build and Maintain a Secure Network
- We Install and maintain a firewall configuration to protect cardholder data.
- We do not use vendor–supplied defaults for system passwords and other security parameters.
Protect Cardholder Data
- We protect stored cardholder data through encryption.
- We encrypt transmission of cardholder data across open, public networks.
Maintain a Vulnerability Management Program
- We use and regularly update anti–virus software on our development machines.
- We develop and maintain secure systems and applications.
Implement Strong Access Control Measures
- We restrict access to cardholder data by business need–to–know.
- We assign a unique ID to each person with computer access.
- We restrict physical access to cardholder data.
- We do not store cardholder account numbers in our our database, nor can we even view them, since we only send them to the Gateway (TransNational, Authorize.Net or Sage Vault).
Regularly Monitor and Test Networks
- We track and monitor all access to network resources and cardholder data.
- We regularly test security systems and processes.
Maintain an Information Security Policy